We are currently recruiting Qualified/skilled experienced personnel at all levels who are as those below.
JOB SPEC DETAILS
We currently have a number of vacancies for experienced and/or qualified Plumbers.
- To Be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Own tools.
- Own PPE
- Relevant NVQ’s or City & Guilds qualifications. (not essential)
- Gas safe certificate (Beneficial).
- Own transport. (not essential)
- to be able to travel working distance of a 30-mile radius of main Office location.
- 1st & 2nd Fix Plumbers.
- Pipe Fitters.
- Pipe Fitters HV.
- Pipe Fitter / Plumbers.
- Installation of plumbing & heating systems etc.
- Installation of screwed, copper, plastic, Crimped pipe work mainly.
- Use of Threading Machines.
- Also working on installation of heavier pipes.
We work mainly on commercial offices & buildings, both new build work & refurbishment work.
We offer a good rate of pay.
Full PPE, Hand Tools, ideally own Testing Equipment, with Battery Drills, Fully/Part qualified C&G or NVQ Plumbing, CSCS Card
If you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.