GES London Ltd. Environmental Policy
GES London Ltd acknowledges the importance of supplying a mechanical, electrical and heating services service of a consistent and high standard within an environmentally sound framework.It is our policy to:-
- Minimise waste, emissions, and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy) and ensure that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training.
- Assess, monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning.
- Maintain systems to set and monitor objectives and targets; identify deviations from the stated policy and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Advise customers and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the storage, use and disposal of the company’s products.
- Ensure that all members of staff and our sub-contractors act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System.
- Strive to continually improve performance and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation and other applicable legal requirements to which the Company subscribes with relate to its environmental aspects.